Casey J. Edmondson is an associate attorney with Friedemann Goldberg LLP, practicing in the areas of Real Property Law, Business Law, Litigation, and Banking Law. He joined the firm in 2016 and was named an associate in 2017.
He is a graduate of the UCLA School of Law. Prior to attending law school, he received his bachelor’s degree, summa cum laude, from UCLA, majoring in International Development. From 2016 to 2019, Mr. Edmondson served on the Planning Commission of the City of Santa Rosa, including as its Chair and Vice Chair. He currently serves as Chair of the City’s Cultural Heritage Board. Mr. Edmondson is the Treasurer and a Director of the Golden State Land Conservancy.
Mr. Edmondson is experienced in real property law, land use, lending, business transactions, litigation, executive employment matters, and contract law.
- Juris Doctorate
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Bachelor of Arts , summa cum laude
- University of California, Los Angeles
- United States District Court
- Northern District of California
- 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- State Bar of California
- Sonoma County Bar Association
- City of Santa Rosa Planning Commission, 2016-2019
- Chair, Vice Chair, Commissioner
- City of Santa Rosa Cultural Heritage Board, 2019
- Golden State Land Conservancy, 2018-2019
- Director, Treasurer, 2019